Wednesday, November 26, 2008

galway!

a church really early in the morning
they love christmas so much, no rules about waiting until after thanksgiving
main street in galway
wall painting outside of a jewelry store
discovery on a side street
my truck
some shops
i didn't actually drink any of this, but the sign is pretty awesome
clearly, a bakery
steps to the river


oil spill
river corriv
gulls over the water

my favorite place ever



this swan was having a really hard time with this bump


santa came!
stained glass in the original claddagh (sp?) makers




cathedral 


kate through the steam of my baked potatoes
the potato place of god
amazing
homeless man and his irish wolfhound.  he also has a jack russel, who's not there now.
tig cioli, the best pub in galway (or so i've heard)




my favorite graffiti ever
java's cappuccino




kate on our way to the castle



wonderful castle




me on the river corriv
and kate
and us
inside tig cioli
my potatoes at couch potatas

1 comment:

Natasha said...

1. love the phrase and photo "this swan was having a real hard time with this bump"

2. want to hear all about Galway and the potato place so i can eat there when I visit

3. <3