Monday, September 8, 2008

Roma, Todi, e Titignano

So, I'm living in Rome. I've been having an amazing time so far, getting to know my way around the city, and preparing for my first week of classes. I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures from my first week in Italy.

courtyard laundry
view from bedroom window
long hallway with line of shoes

hallway of coats/bags
living room
kitchen
view of the courtyard from our kitchen window
on the way to the Vatican (about four blocks away from our apartment)

the Vatican



Vatican statues
and again
Ponte Sant'Angelo
the Tiber (ew)
thing on ground



Angel on bridge
and again
Cathy
Castel Sant' Angelo
Piazza del Popolo



Piazzo del Popolo
Spanish Steps
view from the Spanish Steps
Piazza Navona fountain




Coliseum
Arch of Constantine
Pantheon at night
the next day


oculus



Todi!
view from Todi




one of many side altars of Todi church
homes along church steps
shop
all you need in Todi

a Todi caffe on siesta
laundry
view of Todi cathedral from altar
Todi cathedral doors
second floor of a caffe


Todi sky
a particularly charming street
Todi clock
some guy looking important
beautiful colors of Todi


lunch in Titignano


the view from our lunch

No comments: